Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Companionship Study

Everymorning we have personal study time and companionship study time. This mornings companioship study was different then usual. We had three other elders stay with us last night, and since we all had to shower and get ready this morning three elders went to another apartment to shower and study over there. Left in my apatment was me and two other elders that were not my original companions, but of course we still did companionship study. Two of us read Helaman 5. An amazing chapter that speaks about dedication, sacrifice, and faith. I don't want to give anything away but I challenge everyone to read this chapter in The Book of Mormon and see what Nephi and Lehi went through so they could serve their missions and serve our Heavenly Father. As we serve him with all of our with heart, might, mind and strength as the scriptures continiously tell us what to do. I can promise that as we do this, that our Father in heaven will bless us for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment