Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Any Burden Can Be Lifted

This video can explain and show the forgiving power of the Atonement better then I ever could by just using words alone. The power of Jesus Christ's everlasting atonement does so much more then we realize. The atonement can cleanse us from sin, soften our hearts, and help us forgive one another. 2 Nephi 2:22 says,   "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation." 
As long as we put all of our faith and confidence in the Lord, and his Atonement, we can and will be made whole  through him. As Christ himself had once said, "...be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole." We can be made whole through Christ, and I can promise you that as you let the atonement work in your life that you will see a huge change, for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment